The need for portraits and photos for websites, networking, and social media sites such as Instagram & Facebook, is bigger now than ever before and selfies, although personable, don’t quite cut it.
I’d like to take your portrait or headshot, and I want you to be thrilled with the experience and the photos. So to make sure that happens, you don’t pay a penny unless you love your photos.
Here’s how that works…
1. You & I schedule a shoot at an appropriate location with good light. This might even be your home or office. Bringing in lighting equipment is unfortunately not available with the risk-free offer.
2. We shoot your portraits in a way that feels fun and comfortable for you while aiming to create the best photos for their intended use. A typical portrait session runs up to one hour. Longer sessions can be arranged, but not as part of the risk-free offer.
3. I’ll review the images, select your best photos (usually around 20-40), and upload them to a private gallery for your review. I do apply some basic edits to compensate for light, color, etc.
4. If you love your photos, you’ll pay $100 and receive 3 high-resolution images from your shoot. You can purchase more at $20/photo, and request further retouching at approximately $10-$20/photo depending on your requests.
5. If you don’t love your photos, you owe nothing. If you decide you didn’t like any of that session’s pictures but want to try again, we can schedule a new one-hour shoot. However, that new shoot would not include the risk-free offer and the $100 payment must be made upon scheduling.
You can even earn free photos and sessions by recommending my services to your colleagues, friends, family. If you enjoy your experience, posting a positive review on various sites such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. earns a $10 credit for you to use on more photos or can even add up to a free portrait session. Better yet, each person who books a shoot with me with a referral from you, even if they don’t end up buying their photos, earns you a $20 credit.
This Risk-Free offer applies to locations within Kitsap County. Seattle residents may still take advantage of this offer but a fee of $30 is due prior to appointment. This may be waived or lessened if I can schedule multiple sessions in one trip.
Cancellations or requests to reschedule must be made at least 24 hours in advance or may incur a $20 fee.
Session includes photography for one subject and cannot be shared among multiple people in one shoot. Each person must book their own session or book a different category of service.
Subjects under 18 must have a parent or guardian on site for the duration of the session.